SHOULD YOUR MEN'S UNDERWEAR COME WITH A FLY FRONT POUCH?
It's one of the many great men's underwear debates, do you buy them with the Fly Front Pouch or without?
Many of you may know them or remember them as the old Jockey Y-front undies you know the old "tightie Whitey's", you may even resonate with them being something your dad wore or his dad wore.
Well, you have come to the right online underwear store to find out.
After conducting our own research and surveys over the years, the common threads that stood out were increased comfort & personal preference.
With that said here are our top 7 benefits from wearing men's underwear with a Fly Front Pouch.
1. Comfort - Space has been allocated to accommodate your most prized goods, keeping your goods comfortably in place but with also enough space to just chill out.
2. Support - We all need good support in our lives & your package is no exception. The Fly Front pouch will give you that uplifting feeling, no flopping or sagging around here.
3. Breathable - The extra space allows for more breathing room, which means less sweating, pinching & Chaffing.
4. Ease of Access - to make a visit to a urinal quick and efficient! Besides, pulling your pants down to expose your actual Reer Endz in the office toilet is never ideal.
5. Time Saver - Along with easy access you will actually save time when you make that regular trip to the ole urinal, nobody has or wants to waste precious time with unbuttoning your pants, unzip your fly, pull-down your pants, pull down your undies just to go to the toilet, then double that to put yourself back together.
6. Style - According to our most recent survey, men are actually starting to care about what their underwear looks like, the fly front gives that little extra aesthetic & with that said we have now heard Reer Endz being commonly referred to as "my good undies"
There were some other reasons that were brought to our attention, however, we couldn't quite find the right way or discreet way of raising them in this blog, so we will leave you alone with your thoughts on what they may be...
Until Next Time