MEN'S UNDERWEAR ONLINE
FREE SHIPPING FOR AUSTRALIAN ORDERS
July 04, 2016
1. I’m a 45-year-old everyday Aussie bloke, who just happens to design and manufacture undies. I am married and live in Avalon on Sydney’s Northern Beaches with my wife Tammy and 3 dogs.
2. I was born in Sydney, however, was raised in Orange, located in the NSW central tablelands. Orange is actually famous for its Apple orchards and not Oranges like a lot of people think.
3. I have been a Cold Chisel fan for as long as I can remember. I have been to a heap of their concerts over the years. There are a lot of good memories & messy nights listening to Jimmy and the boys and some nights that I can't even remember… My favourite song without a doubt is Flame Trees!
4. I have 2 beautiful daughters…from a previous relationship. They are 15 and 18. They live with their mother. They are going to do amazing things and show me how it’s done when I’m an old bloke. I have 2 younger brothers, very lucky & proud to call them my best mates.
5. I love the movie Hoosier with Gene Hackman (yes a lot of you are going to have to Google that one). I played a lot of basketball when I was young and just love a good story where the underdog comes out on top.
6. My middle name is James, after my grandad James Murray. He played a huge role in helping Mum raise my 2 younger brothers & I. Grandpa was a true gentleman and was also pretty handy in the kitchen, his rissoles were my favourite.
7. I’m old school. I actually don’t have my own personal Facebook account. I have one set up for Reer Endz as I am aware that not everybody is as old school as me but when I want to know what’s going on in my mates life I just pick up the phone for a chat.
8. I am a tragic Parramatta Eels fan and I make no apologies. I definitely bleed Blue and Gold and have followed them since I was a little boy. One of my earliest memories is crying after watching them lose a Grand Final in the late ’70s.….not much has changed really, still crying over them and still waiting for them to win another premiership.
9. My nickname growing up was “mouse”, but really only on the basketball court. Let me explain, so I wasn’t your average 6ft basketballer I was quite short, yet evasive, so like a “mouse”, I guess. I’ve been called a few other things over the years but let's just stick with mouse.
10. I put tomato sauce on EVERYTHING! Yep, everything my wife’s cooking (no offence) though sometimes it actually needs it…. on meals ordered in a restaurant, take away you name it gets tomatoes sauce, I don’t know what it is or how it started but I just love splashing my food with the stuff! Weirdly I don’t like eating tomatoes?
November 12, 2020
November 05, 2020
September 17, 2020